Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures of kit quilts

Have you ever heard the saying that "the quilter that dies with the most fabric wins" or something like that. My fiancee probably thinks that I have that one won for sure. I have one of my spare bedrooms with fabric and these vintage quilt kits. I also have my huge Gracie quilting machine set up in this room. Since I took my current job, I haven't had much time for attempting any of this, especially the hand applique quilts.

I found these vintage applique quilt kits on Ebay. I always thought that it would be so neat if a company would replicate these old kits for the new generations. Some of these are really beautiful and intricate when you get to looking at them.

I'd love to hear about other quilters and what they are doing as projects or any neat new tools you have come across.

No comments: